The Office of Instruction and Federal Programs serves to ensure that
at-risk students can achieve proficiency on state academic assessments
aligned to state academic standards, focuses on academic activities, and
works to improve teaching and learning to meet students' needs
effectively using federal funds.
The West Point Consolidated School District operates six schools as school-wide title schools. All students in these schools may be served. Our focus includes the following five dimensions:
*School Context and Organization
*Curriculum and Instruction, and
*Family and Community Involvement.
Instruction and Federal Programs
196 Tournament Street
West Point, MS 39773
Office Hours: 8:00am - 4:30pm (CST)
Reita M. Humphries
Instruction & Federal Programs
The North MS Education Consortium have partnered with Virtual Education Software to offer continuing education courses for teachers and administrators online. These interactive provide expert instruction at a pace that fits any schedule. Think about the benefits: you’ll never have to worry about missing your classes, no traveling back and forth to workshops, and you can work on these at your convenience any day of the week!
Even though you have up to six months to complete the course, the average participant completes a course in 2-3 weeks – just in time for license renewal!
Instructional & Federal Program Forms/Related Documents
- Federal WPCSD Teacher Assistant Job Observation Form 2019-20.pdf
- WPCSD EL Plan 2019 - 2020.pdf
- WPCSD Foster Care Plan 2019-2020.pdf
- WPCSD Instructional Management Plan 2019-2020.pdf
- Differentiated Instruction Survival Guide
- Homeless Informational Video
- MS EL Guidelines - May 2018
- Special Populations.pdf
- Teacher Plan for Achieveing State Certification Status.doc
- What Every Instructional Leader Needs to Know